As our controller you'll be our financial control center. Basically you'll be in charge of every financial process for a green-tech company focused on world domination. As we conquer the world you will need to design and continuously improve the quality of our financial data and reporting.
The main part of your job is to handle day-to-day stuff; invoices, purchase orders, budgets, bank statements, salaries etc. You'll produce and communicate financial reports for the CEO and the management team. But as we grow we also need someone that can prepare our company for the future!
- You have several year's hands-on experience of SMO financial processes and reporting.
- You have university degree in economics (civilekonom) or similar.
- You have experience of modern accounting systems (we currently use Fort Knox).
- You have experience from industrial companies.
- Fluent in Swedish and English (both written and oral).
- You know your way around computers and MS Office. Programming in Excel is actually fun!
Extra bonus for:
- Worked with ERP systems (e.g. Monitor, Jeeves, SAP, Oracle).
- Knowledge of regulatory standards for listed companies.
What you'll do
- Daily accounting.
- Financial reporting.
- Financial process development.
What your friends say about you
You love numbers. But you also like to analyze their secrets and what they can tell you.
You're very methodical and thorough, and you like to keep on top of things. You like to answer peoples' questions and provide them with the information they need. Finally, you like to improve things so that repetitive task become easier, faster and more efficient!
TYPE OF POSITION
Full- or part-time position.
Located in Stockholm.
Simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll hear from us shortly!