As our lab engineer you'll work with the analysis, evaluation, and planning of process experiments. You'l become an expert on our unique hydrothermal carbonization process and how to use it to convert a wet biomass into a high-value biocoal.
You'll be based in Stockholm but expect to travel quite a bit, both in Sweden and northern Europe. We currently have our pilot reactor in Örnsköldsvik and our first full-scale reactor in Finland, so expect to spend some time there. As we acquire new customers, you'll be part of the team to get them up and running.
- You're comfortable with fast-moving innovation organizations where we build the company as we go along. This is a polite way of saying that what we lack in structure and rules, we make up for in innovation and fun!
- You really like being part of the solution of how we can help make our planet a cleaner and better place.
- You have process-industry experience and/or a graduate degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or something similar.
- Fluent in Swedish and English (both written and oral).
- You have a valid driver's license.
- Know your way around computers and MS Office.
Extra bonus for:
- PLC programming skills.
- Automation skills.
- Previous lab experience.
What you'll do
- Plan and perform customer sludge HTC conversion studies.
- More complex and longer biomass conversion studies.
- HTC reactor operations, including startup, shutdown, and problem-solving.
- HTC process development.
- Make sure our lab and test reactors are running smoothly.
What your friends say about you
You have good communication skills, as well as being methodical and diligent. Your ability to be both hands-on and a good administrator impresses everyone around you.
Although you're totally comfortable working alone, you have no problem sharing your ideas with the rest of the team. Everyone says that you're a great problem solver who doesn't give up easily!
Position available immediately.
TYPE OF POSITION
Located in Stockholm (with travel).
Simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll hear from us shortly!