You'll be in charge of getting us the correct stuff, on time, and at the right price. By establishing long-term relationships with suppliers your role is crucial for our projects and for our ability to deliver on time. Your technical interest allows you to scan markets and continuously suggest improved solutions.
A big part of your job is to work closely with our product engineers to help specify and find the equipment they need. You'll also work to improve our procurement processes so that we can do things even faster and better!
- You've worked with strategic procurement of industrial technology.
- You understand the impact of procurement on the business model.
- You have experience of business systems (e.g. Monitor, SAP or similar).
- You're used to working in projects with tight deadlines and JIT deliveries.
- Fluent in Swedish and English (both written and oral).
- You know your way around computers and MS Office.
Extra bonus for:
- Having worked in a process industry.
- Experience of Lean, Six Sigma, or similar quality systems.
- Knowledge of an additional language. [What language?///Peter]
What you'll do
- Responsible for all purchases and procurement processes.
- Supplier selection, documentation and negotiation.
- Market scanning.
- Participate in development projects.
What your friends say about you
You have an analytical mind and your social IQ is pretty high. You are also result-oriented and not afraid to get your hands dirty if the need arises.
You're thorough and you don't make promises unless you can keep them.
TYPE OF POSITION
Located in Stockholm.
Simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll hear from us shortly!