Production Engineer (2 positions)
As one of our production engineers you be a very important part of installation and operations/support services. You will intimately knowledgeable with our Zero Energy HTC technology and our biomass conversion plants. It's up to you pick up the wrench and bang the pipes when things go ballistic (with of course will never happen).
You work with plant installations, problem solving, and plant operations. Since we're a continuous-improvement-type-company you also work with our service and maintenance procedures.
- You have a valid driver's license (B or higher).
- Swedish citizenship or work permit.
- You don't mind being away from home for 3-4 weeks during installation projects at customer sites.
- You have a vocational university degree (yrkeshögskola).
- Practical experience of industrial process equipment including pumps, valves etc.
- Used to handling hazardous biomaterial (solid, fluid, gas) under pressure.
- Fluent in Swedish and English (both written and oral).
- Know your way around computers and MS Office.
Extra bonus for:
- Certifications?? Biohazard, electricity?? [Peter]
What you'll do
- Participate in the installation of HTC bioconversion plants.
- Problem-solving during startup and normal operations.
- Create written procedures for support and maintenance.
What your friends say about you
You don't shy away from responsibility and you are really good at practical and pragmatic problem-solving. You dislike quick-fixes, instead opting for more robust and long-term solutions to problems.
You can manage your own time and you're good at prioritizing your activities.
Two positions available immediately.
TYPE OF POSITION
Full-time position. 40h/week.
Overtime required during installation and startup projects.
Primarily located in Stockholm or Örnsköldsvik, but expect to travel during longer periods.
Simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll hear from us shortly!